Sunday, 14 January 2007

My Birthday

First off, I would like to thank all those who remembered my birthday and wished me. You all made my day the best possible. Today has been a rather tiresome, yet fun day. I was awoken at 6am in the morning (have i ever mentioned that till date i have NEVER seen the sunrise?) by my parents who called me from home to wish me. Nice of them, but not at 6am!!! After speaking to them for a few minutes, I fell asleep again, hoping that the next thing to wake me up would be the alarm. I was wrong. It was another call at about 9am. This time, from my mum's friend in London. This time however, I got some good news: my ticket for coming back home in march has finally arrived and i can see it on tuesday when i go down to london!!! After this very promising call, I decided to shut my eyes for a bit more. An hour later at 10am, another of my mum's friends in London called me. By now, i figured it was pointless to sleep again, as i was destined to wake up no later that 10am on my birthday. Well, anyway... So then, later in the evening, we went to ASDA for some popcorn, sweeties and drinks to take with us for a 6:20pm show of Pursuit of Happyness (i have not spelled it wrong. Its how its spelled even in the movie) in Cineworld Wakefield. Unfortunately poor students like us cant afford more than ASDA price, im afraid.. The movie was good! Then, we got back home and thats about it! It was overall, a very good day.. I enjoyed it thoroughly!!! Only, I wish isa was there with us. It would have been more fun... But she is having fun back home, so no more grumbling about that. Anyway, thats about it!

No comments: